Architectural Designer II (Rochester, NY)
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for document production (drafting) and some design work
- Assist Project Manager in client meetings by taking notes, preparing agenda, preparing handouts, etc.
- Provide coordination between consultant groups by scheduling meetings and making sure each group has backgrounds for the work
- Assist the Project Architect by performing the following duties: site visits to document buildings and the existing conditions
The Architectural Designer should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must hold a 4-year or 5-year degree from an accredited program in Architecture
- 2-5 year's architectural experience
- Previous experience with Revit, preferred
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, resume and attach a portfolio, if applicable.
SWBR Architects is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.