Architectural Designer I (Rochester, NY)
We are seeking an Architectural Designer I to join our Rochester office. The ideal candidate will have 0-2 year's architectural experience, previous experience with Revit, and an accredited Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for document production (drafting) and some design work.
- Assist Project Manager in client meetings by taking notes, preparing agendas, preparing handouts, etc.
- Provide coordination between consultant groups by scheduling meetings and making sure each group has backgrounds for the work.
- Assist the Project Architect by performing the following duties: site visits to document buildings and the existing conditions.
The Architectural Designer I should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must hold a 4-year or 5-year degree from an accredited program in Architecture
- 0-2 year's Architectural experience
- Previous experience with Revit, preferred
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, resume and attach a portfolio, if applicable.
SWBR is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilitites and veterans to apply.