Administrative Assistant - full time (Rochester, NY)
Summary of Duties:
• Assist in preparation of agreements, proposals, letters and contract documents using standard templates and guidelines.
• Regularly update data in various databases - clients, contracts, project history, etc.
• Attend and take minutes of assigned meetings and distribute action item lists.
• Perform administrative support tasks including typing of reports, scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, coordinating vendor visits/product sessions, etc.
The candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Possess a high school diploma required and an Associate’s degree in business administration or other related field along with 3+ years’ administrative experience preferred.
• Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel and possess the aptitude to learn database and contract documents software.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, be a proactive learner, maintain attention to detail and be customer focused, and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
• Ability to proofread and check typed material for grammatical, typographical, spelling, word usage, mathematical and formatting errors.
• Ability to keep sensitive information and materials confidential.